Currently living in Las Vegas, NV. Previously lived in the New England area from 2011-2020. My primary focus is on simplifying my life, my health, my relationships, and finding pursuits that are meaningful to me.
What am I doing for work?
- Enhancing company culture, technology, and processes at AthenaHealth
What am I doing for self-improvement?
- Building a journaling habit
- Snowboarding/splitboarding as often as I can
- Climbing as often as my body will let me
- Learning how to take better care of myself and reduce stress
What else am I doing?
- Simplifying my life by donating, selling, or otherwise removing “stuff”
- Looking for climbing gyms I can assist with route/problem setting at (now that I’ve completed the USAC Level 1 Clinic)
- Compiling information on winter backcountry navigation and skills
- Figuring out what challenges are important to me and taking them on